~what you will need…
3 ripe bosc pears
2 tablespoons honey
1/2 tablespoon cinnamon
1/4 cup chopped pecans
~what to do…
– Turn burn grillers to low and preheat to between 350-400 F.
– Cut pears in half removing seeds, leaving stems.
– Brush pears with olive oil, sprinkle with sea salt and place on grill at an angle flesh side down
– Cook pears on covered grill for 15 minutes and check to see if the pears have softened and if the pears have a solid grill mark. If they do not, continue to cook, covered and check every 5 to 10 minutes. Turn pears on an angle to create another grill mark (to get a criss cross pattern) and cook for an additional 10-15 minutes.
– In a small bowl combine 2 tablespoons honey, 1 tablespoon cinnamon and mix well.
– Let pears rest for a bit after cooking, when they are warm but not HOT, drizzle cinnamon honey over them and top with chopped pecans.
– Sprinkle with sea salt.
– Serve immediately!
~it’s a great day at the Cottage…