- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1⅛ cup sugar
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons buttermilk
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 3 bananas mashed very well
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. This recipe yields 1 loaf.
- Add flour, baking soda and salt to a small bowl and set aside.
- Mix egg, sugar and oil and stir until well combined
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet and stir well. The mixture will be thick.
- Next add milk, vanilla and bananas and stir until incorporated.
- Pour into a greased loaf pan.
- Cook 50-75 minutes, checking regularly until a knife comes out clean.
It’s a great day at the Cottage.